Girls Dress Style DR5225 - BLUSH PINK - Sequined Bodice Party Dress with Handkerchief Hemline
|Availability||Ships next business day if ordered before 10am PST M-F|
Beautiful tulle & sequin dress with criss cross back. This dress will surely make any event a royal affair indeed. Take a look at the large pictures of this dress so that you can appreciate the fabric and exquisite detailing of this item. The dress is fully lined for complete coverage to ensure that your princess stays comfortable. This dress is made in a bridal factory overseas, so the quality of this gown is at a much higher level than most that are in the market. The trims, beads and embroidery workmanship of these gowns are incredible. This item is made by a designer label that creates high-quality and reasonably priced styles perfect for casual, formal, and special occasions. Length- Knee Length (NOTE dress may fall at different lengths based upon each child's body proportions).
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- All accessories and shoes are FINAL SALE
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.