Flower Girl Dress Style 3707- PLUM- Knee Length, 3 Tier Chiffon Dress with Sequin Top
|Availability||Ships same day or next business day|
NOTE- DRESS IS NOT BEING RECUT- ON HAND STOCK ONLY- IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE SIZE- THEN IT IS SOLD OUT. Look look at this super trendy dress for a SUPER great price! This style looks like the designer dresses that you see in the malls these days for $100 and up. This style has fun written all over it! At the price that we are offering this dress, you can afford one in every color! Top is adorned with hand-sewn sequins and the dress is made of soft crepe chiffon which moves easily and is comfortable to wear for any age child. Dress is fully lined and has a zipper back. Also, this dress is offered in sizes 2- 16 which means that all girls in the wedding party could look alike- plus, the mothers are going to love the fact that not only is the dress comfortable, but it can be worn again for another event. Dress is offered in Turquoise, Pink, Green, Yellow, Off-White and Black, Plum, Red and Navy. We love this one and it is for sure a winner! The Plum, Navy and Red colors are seasonal, so you may want to purchase early as these will sell out and may not be offered after the holiday. We advise that you may want to plan accordingly for the upcoming season. Dress is fully lined with zipper back. The skirt has extra crinoline inside so if you would like to puff it up, you could add extra fullness, however the dress is fully lined so there are no itchy scratchies on the leg. This dress is made from a designer label that upholds to the highest in quality and super cute style and value. Do not miss out on these dresses! Dress is made from a designer label that upholds to the highest levels of workmanship and quality. Made in the USA.
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.