Sweetie Pie Collection- Flower Girl Dress - Communion Style 250
|Availability||Special Order 8 week delivery once ordered-allow for time before event and ensure size is correct|
Peau satin bodice with scoop neckline. Sequins and beading at neckline and waistline. Tulle skirt with scattered sequins. ****Designer/Couture Sweetie Pie Collection- These dresses are built with the same workmanship as wedding gowns and are very special in quality. Most of these gowns have a seam allowance that can be let out 1 inch. These dresses look and feel like wedding gowns as the fabric that they are created from are unsurpassed bridal quality. If you are looking for items that can be passed down from generation to generation and are timeless in design-you are looking at the right designer. The Sweetie Collection uses only the finest imported fabrics, embroideries, beadwork and lace. Items are special ordered directly from the manufacturer. Check Availability line below for more detailed information- please check this before ordering to ensure enough time before event and sizes and color are correct on your order. NOTE: White is offered in both Tea and Long Lengths, and Turquoise and Raspberry are offered in Long Length only.
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.