Designer Amalee Girls Dress Style FG178 - Illusion Neckline Short Sleeved Gown in Choice of Color
|Availability||Special Order - Ships in 3 weeks|
Watch your little princess captivate the hearts of everyone when she enters the room in this dress. The style comes with a zipper closure. These dresses are fully lined and they are lined using couture standards where the seams are inside so the lining is smooth on the childs body. If the photo shows the dress being puffy- then the dress will have additional crinoline inside that will make it puffy like the model is wearing it. If the dress skirt is more flat in the photo- then that is the design of it and if you wanted it puffier, then you would want to buy an extra petticoat to make it fuller. The dresses that have multiple layers of tulle are very generous in the layers of skirt and this is what makes the difference in a couture dress like theirs and a knockoff. There really is no comparison. All of the trims, laces and fabrications are of what you would see on a bridal gown. The crystals and beaded trims they use are of high couture bridal quality. In all of the years that we have been selling Amalee, we are proud to say that these dresses never disappoint. They do not look like the other dresses you see on other sites and Amalee is very limited in who their retailers are and uphold to the highest standards as they are proudly made in America. Amalee is an exceptional designer in bridal couture that has a proven 20 year history in the bridal business. They use only the best in wedding fabrics and trims for the meticulous and discerning clientele. Their beautiful items are made locally in California with fine attention to details and quality workmanship. Length -Full Length (NOTE dress may fall at different lengths based upon each child's body proportions).
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.