Flower Girl Dress Style 535- All Satin Cap Short Sleeve Aline Dress
|Availability||Ships same day or next business day|
Classic, rich and truly elegant are some of the works that evoke when looking at this dress. So simple in design, but so divine in the details. You should really pull up the detail pictures of this dress to really see the type of structure it has. The dress is made of real bridal matte satin- not the cheap fabric that everyone says that is bridal fabric- we have been in the business long enough to know the difference. You can really tell the quality of this dress when you get it. The design of the dress is aline with simple cap sleeves, with a princess line seaming. The nice thing about having those seams is that it allows you to take in the dress if you had to in the body of the dress without causing the dress to buckle in the chest area. The belt is secured on by tiny stitches underneath and could be removed by a seamstress, however, you would want to replace it with something as you may see where you unsecured it. The back had a pre-made bow (no more fussing with how to tie the bow or to keep it from coming un-done) In the center of the satin bow is the most perfect hand-cut satin flower with a spray center- you really need to look at the detail pictures of this. Fully lined. The dress is offered in White and Ivory. The dress has the same princess line seam detailing in back with a covered hidden zipper- just like a bridal gown. This dress is truly regal and fit for a queen.
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.