Girls Dress Style 1165- Choice of White or Ivory Dress with Brown Ribbon and Flower
|Availability||Ships same day or next business day|
Sleeveless bridal matte satin dress. This dress is bridal quality and is made well and does not look like the cheap poly junk dresses that you see all over the market. Ours has a generous full skirt that is bridal weight satin- not cheap flimsy material like so many out there (an you cannot tell until you get it in your hands) Not all dresses are the same ladies- any site can take a good picture- but this dress is the high quality bridal satin. If you see the ones that look like ours and they say that they are poly silk or poly dupioni (that is imitation silk) or machine washable,stay away from this cheap imitation of our dress . Like all of our dresses that we offer, this dress is fully lined so there are no itchy scratchies on the legs. Dress has little side loops that keep the sash in place. The ribbon sash slips right off and the flowers pin off if you have your own sash (we also sell over 300 types of sashes) see the Flowers and Sash section on our site. You can use this for several weddings or events! Fully lined, full zipper back. A gorgeous look that can be reused again by simply slipping off the sash. This is truly one of the most versatile that we have and at a price that you will be thrilled with. Dress is meant to fall at tea length. Proudly made in the USA. NOTE: The back picture that is shown is an example of what the back looks like- the sash of course will be the same as what is on the front as it wraps around the waist of the dress.
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.