Couture-Designer Flower Girl Dress Style M7203- White Satin Ball Gown with Tulle Underskirt
|Availability||Special Order- arrives within 6 weeks of order date- allow adequate time for order to arrive|
|Retail Price:||$ 300.00|
Bridal Couture Designer dress- simple and stunningly beautiful. Beautiful bridal matte satin and tulle ball gown and has the most incredible workmanship that we have EVER seen on a childs gown. The tiered layering of the bodice top is all made in individual layers one by one and then attached to the dress- if there is anyone who is reading this that sews- this is a lot of work for any dress- not to mention it is for a child.we have never seen such detail placed into one dress. The dress has the satin body and the feel of a real wedding gown.this dress is built just like a bridal gown. The bodice is adorned with bridal matte trim along the top edging and the waist is adorned with premade matte satin stylized bow for a stunning detail that you do not see in most children's wear- this bow can also be removed by a seamstress. The design of the skirt has layers of wide bridal matte satin strips- such detailing for a dress and it does extend to the back of the dress- so no scrimping on the fabric or workmanship of this dress,it is incredible!!! Also, the under skirting of the dress is bridal tulle (soft) and peeks out under the top satin pieces,looks great when the girls are twirling! The skirt has additional netting crinoline underneath that can be 'puffed' up if extra fullness is desired, fully lined. Covered zipper back. Extremely elegant in design and wonderful for First Holy Communions Note: Just as a real bridal gown, this dress has an extra 1/2 inch seam allowance inside the seams so that it can be let out if needed. Dress is offered in White and Ivory and Pink and you may go to the Search Option on the top of the site and all of the pictures of the colors will come up for you. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DRESS IS SPECIAL ORDER AND SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MAKER-PLEASE ALLOW 10 EXTRA DAYS FOR TRANSIT
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.