Us Angels Flower Girl Dress- Style 409- Build Your Own Dress
|Availability||Special Order-allow 1 week extra|
Designer/Couture Us Angels Label – This is a beautiful satin and organza dress- perfect for any event and just stunning in the classic design. Create your own custom look with 108 sash styles and colors and 56 different flower options- pick and choose to create as dress as unique as your event. The options are endless and if you have your own parts they would be easy to slip onto this dress. This fits all sizes and is perfect if you are fitting a large range of girls in a wedding party because it is offered in baby sizes all the way up to size 14. The gown is sleeveless with a satin bodice with a crystal sheer bridal organza overlay skirt. Full skirt has additional netting crinoline underneath that can be puffed up if extra fullness is desired. Fully lined with beautiful pearl buttons up the back which adds such a nice touch! This is the perfect flower girl dress and is truly one of the most elegant that we have. This dress is made by designer label Us Angels and is truly beautiful in detailing is perfect for any occasion.
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.