Flower Girl Dress Style 5428-BUILD YOUR OWN DRESS! Choice of 44 Sash Options!
|Availability||Ships same day or next business day|
Timeless classic bridal dress with pick up style skirt. Dress is so cute coming and going with the pick up style skirt. The rosettes will come attached to the dress in the same color as the dress. You can pick and choose the sash and flower by adding them on to the dress in the drop down menus below. Create a beautiful custom look at a fraction of the price of a bridal store! The dress zips in the back and is fully lined. Skirt has additional netting crinoline underneath that can be 'puffed' up if extra fullness is desired. Fully lined, zipper back. A gorgeous look that can be reused again by simply slipping off the sash-truly one of the most versatile that we have.***Alot of clients ask how style 204 (on other websites) compare to our dress and we can tell you that the 204 is not Shantung Silk- it is polyester fabric woven to look have the nubby look that silk has- while they say that it is machine washable- any woman knows that a dress lined with polyester acetate lining will warp and shrink if washed. We 100% guarantee that any bride would choose ours over the 204 dress. Sash does slip off of this dress in case you wanted to purchase another type or color to use for future wearings. Sash Pictured: Organza Navy
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.