Girls Dress Style 5394- Halter Dress with Pick Up Style Skirt with Sequins
|Availability||Ships same day or next business day|
Here is the Princess! What a dress- what a dress! This stunning dress is halter style bridal taffeta and is covered in thousands, we mean thousands of beads. It is very difficult to find a dress of this quality under 100.00- The dress has princess line seaming down the front so that if you had to alter it in, you would be able to without loosing the shape of the dress. The skirt is the ever so popular pick up style and in each pick there is a sequin accent that matches the front of the bodice and you have to look at the detail photos of this dress- it really is stunning in the workmanship of it. Also, do not forget to look at the back of it and zoom into the back- even the back has a incredible detail that is like the front of the dress- and the pick up sequin accents are also in the back- alot of times you see dresses like this in the market that are done cheaply where the sequins and details are only on the front- not in this case- this dress looks beautiful and rich coming and going! And would look so sweet walking down the isle for all of the guests to admire the beauty of the back! The dress hooks together for secure fit around the neck. Skirt has extra crinoline underneath that can be scrunched up if you would like it more fluffy and like all of our dresses- this dress is fully lined- covered zipper back- which has a very clean look with the detail of the dress. The models who wore this dress really liked this one as they thought that it looked like a real princess with all of the beads and pick ups on the skirt- this one is SURELY to be noticed by any special girl who is lucky to be given it. Enjoy!
- You will want to measure your child (bare-skinned) with a smooth tape measure and make sure that the child is relaxed to ensure room for comfort. Get an actual measurement-do not place your finger or give an inch, you will want exactly what she is in inches. If you do not have a soft tape measure, then you can always take a piece of string or ribbon, and lay it down on the tape measure to get the number.
- Chest: Take the tape measure under her arms and go directly over the bust line.
- Waist: Go around them with the measuring tape right at the belly button. Some children have a slight pooch belly, so you will want to measure the widest point of where it sticks out.
- Length: Take the tape measure from the top of the child's shoulder to the floor. You will take the tape measure all the way down the front of her and see where it falls on the leg. For ballerina length, the dress should fall between mid-calf to ankle.
- Please keep in mind that most of our dresses should fall between mid-calf to ankle so looking at the length measurement is important. Some sizing charts are generic ones provided to us from the manufacturer so please look at where the dress falls on the model or mannequin and consider the length it would be on your child.
- If you have measured your child and still have questions regarding sizing we are more than happy to help you find the best size. Please submit an email to our Sizing Department and we will help suggest the size you need. Please note when submitting a sizing inquiry, the information needed is: age, chest, waist, top of shoulder to floor measurement and the wear date. Please note that the assistance you receive should be taken as a suggestion only as the child is not in front of us.
- Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date received.
- Any item that states "Special Order" in the availability line are ordered specifically to cover and fill your order-therefore they are eligible for EXCHANGE ONLY. You may use this credit for future use one year date of issue for anything on our website.
- Any item that is marked as "Sale" or with a red tag is sold as Final Sale.
- Please keep in mind when ordering that if there is a special order item on your order, your order will be held and you will receive your entire order in one shipment.
For a full explanation of our policies, see the Policy page.